Thursday, September 26, 2013

20 Pounds Changed My Life


 
 
 
Let me tell you how excited I am to share those pictures with you. Well, yes and no.  It is where I have been not where I am now. I know 20 lbs is not a lot.  For those that have lost more or have more to lose, I feel that often some of the emotions are the same. Lack of energy, motivation, and being unhappy how you look.
 
That was me in January of this year.  After four kids, and the decision to not have anymore, I was ready.  Ready to feel healthy and not walk by those pre-baby clothes in my closet that yelled my name.  I lost a lot of weight after my last baby and in between but always got stuck.  Nothing seemed to work.  My husband came across a weight loss challenge and asked me to be his partner. I WAS IN!
 
After twelve weeks I had lost a total of 20 pounds.  I have NEVER been a fan of diets especially after my husband has tried them all. This was different. This taught me how to eat and for the first time I didn't have cravings like I used to. I have more energy now. I have an app that tells me when to eat and what I can eat!  And, well we were actually selected as finalist in the weight loss challenge. A post for another day about that experience. The best experience of all is working with others to get healthy! I would love to do a 15 minute consultation with you. Message me at thehealthytree@yahoo.com with your name, email, and phone number and best time to contact you!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips