Monday, November 11, 2013

Catching Up!

Can you believe it is already November? Apparently, I can't either since I am just now posting about Halloween! I try my best to slow time but it seems to keep running away from me. We had a wonderful Halloween. It was filled with family, fun, and of course too much candy.  I got to spend the day at Peyton's class party.  It was exciting the moment I got into his school, since the fire alarm went off right as I walked in. So we spent a good chunk of time outside in the freezing cold. The word was that it was a fog machine  that set off the alarm.  Thankfully, for his school the fire department is RIGHT next door. :)
The boys came home and we all got ready, and headed out for hours of trick or treating.  Kaden was off like the big kids, it took him no time to catch on to the tradition this year.
So HOW do you handle all that candy in the house????
A few options is to send candy to the military or separate it into buckets for each child (hide it) and they can pick a piece as rewards or an afternoon treat. For us it is all about moderation and finding a balance for your own family.

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips