Saturday, October 19, 2013

Spooky Snacks

 
 
How fun are these treats? Healthy and the kids loved them!
The "Boo"nana Ghost I found HERE but she did hers with white chocolate and that would be delicious but I wanted something a little healthier. So I dipped the banana in vanilla yogurt added the chocolate chip eyes and placed in the freezer. Next time I will make sure to cut the banana in half and the slice again in half to make four quarters. This will make them perfect snack size for the kids. For the Frightening Apple Mouth I cut my apple into four sections leaving the core. Sliced out the center and filled with peanut butter. I then cut my mini marshmallows in half and placed in the peanut butter as teeth. Working on a new treat idea I came up with, so keep your fingers crossed it works out so then you can hear about it :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips