Friday, January 3, 2014

Quick Power Packed Protein Breakfast

 
Starting your morning off right is essential. Essential to living a healthy lifestyle and essential to losing weight. Let's face it so many of us have jammed pack schedules. Schedules that barely leave time for making time for ourselves.  This year maybe it is time to stop.  Stop saying yes to a full schedule. And instead say yes to healthy eating, rest, and time for healthy relationships. 

My mornings I am either running out the door early or getting a few little ones out the door to school.  As a Mom, putting everyone before me is the name of the game. So I make a good choice to have a power packed protein breakfast.  Packed with the right ingredients to make me feel full and energized for my day.  A simple powder, protein added to milk and there is breakfast.  Vanilla or chocolate. I have had many protein shakes and none compare to the taste of this one. This one if by far my favorite and it is so good I don't even have to blend it to enjoy. My shaker bottles work wonderfully with it. 


Some key ingredients:

  • 16g of Protein
    A proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, organic pea protein and organic whole grain brown rice protein works to suppress your appetite and helps protect against muscle loss*
  • 7g of Soluble Fiber
    A dietary fiber source to help you feel fuller and satisfied longer, while maintaining insulin levels already in the normal range*
  • 24g of Carbohydrates
    A targeted amount of carbohydrates to enhance the body's natural burning processes upon waking and throughout the day*
  • 690mg of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid
    As Alpha-Linolenic Acid, which is naturally derived from flaxseed, to support the brain and overall wellness*

  • You can order yours here since it is not available in stores. This shake was a key part in my weight loss last year when I lost 20 lbs. in 12 weeks and my husband's 37 lbs. in 12 weeks.

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    09 10 11 12
    Blogging tips