Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Weight Loss MUST READ!

The relationship with food is different for every person.  I have read numerous weight loss books but none like this.  This takes on an entirely new perspective.  A perspective of how God views food in our lives, and how it can control us. This book is called Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. 


As she says in the book, we need to have God satisfy our deepest desires and not the food we eat. I highly recommend this book.  As you begin your journey on losing weight I think it is vital to look at the place food has in your life. For me food had become a crutch.  A place that I felt made other stress in my life feel better. And I was completely wrong. It only made it worse.  This book gave me a entirely new light on food and God's purpose not only for how food fits into my life but also my purpose.  Order her amazing book HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips