Friday, October 11, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

I LOVE family pictures, even when they are chaos to get ready for. That moment of rushing to get the crew ready passes and I have these beautiful moments that capture my family. I am blessed. They all did it for me and I am thankful for that. Not everyone smiles, not everyone poses perfectly, but why should they. That is who they are and I love seeing that shine through. The day was gorgeous. The leaves were a rainbow of colors and the air was crisp. My beautiful sister was there to capture the moments and I wouldn't have it any other way. She did an amazing job and she left covered in stickers.
 
I do think the last photo is one of my favorites! It really captures my boys. Even if hubby doesn't know how to make a TRUE silly face. We can work on that.


No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips